16 Apr Grounding and Bonding Seminar
In this seminar, Wayne Robinson will walk you through the often confusing NEC rules for Electrical Grounding and Bonding to ensure long-term safety and reduced maintenance. Based on the 2014 National Electrical Code (NEC).
You can purchase the 2014 NEC Softbound Edition for a special seminar rate of $85!
• Connections of Grounding and Bonding Equipment
• System Grounding Connection
• Load-side grounding connections prohibited
• Routing of grounded conductors and sizing of parallel conductors
• Main and system bonding jumper
• Separately derived systems
• Building or Structures supplied by feeders or branch circuits
• Grounding electrode system
• Resistance of rod, pipe and plate electrodes
• Securing and protection against physical damage
• Service raceways and enclosures
AND MUCH MORE!
Who Should Attend?
• Qualified Workers