20 Feb Grounding and Bonding Seminar
In this seminar, Wayne Robinson will walk you through the often confusing NEC rules for Electrical Grounding and Bonding to ensure long-term safety and reduced maintenance. Based on the National Electrical Code (NEC).
Wednesday, April 11th &
Thursday April 12th
8:00 am – 2:30pm
CapitalTristate Hagerstown Training Facility
12101 Insurance Way
Hagerstown, MD 21740
(10% discount for 3 or more from the same company)
10 Contact Hours: This course qualifies for 10 Credit Hours towards CEUs (Continuing Education Units) in DE, MD, VA and the following MD counties: Cecil (5), Harford, Prince George’s, Queen Anne and Wicomico.
This seminar utilizes Wayne Robinson’s Grounding and Bonding NEC Seminar Book (provided).
You can purchase the NEC Softbound Edition for a special seminar rate of $89!
• Connections of Grounding and Bonding Equipment
• System Grounding Connection
• Load-side grounding connections prohibited
• Routing of grounded conductors and sizing of parallel conductors
• Main and system bonding jumper
• Separately derived systems
• Building or Structures supplied by feeders or branch circuits
• Grounding electrode system
• Resistance of rod, pipe and plate electrodes
• Securing and protection against physical damage
• Service raceways and enclosures
AND MUCH MORE!
Who Should Attend?
• Qualified Workers
About the Instructor