17 Feb 11 Safety Questions You Need To Ask Yourself as a Contractor
Posted at 12:21h in Blog
Here are the 11 Safety Questions You Need To Ask Yourself as a Contractor.
- Are your workers prepared for entry into confined spaces where gas detection is required to prevent life or death scenarios?
- Is your company in compliance with all applicable safety regulations?
- Are you aware of the human and financial risks of noncompliance?
- Are you confident that your employees are safe on the job?
- Are you concerned about your employees’ safety?
- Are you aware of the potential costs related to accidents caused by an unsafe work environment?
- Are your employees
- Working in confined spaces?
- Knowledgeable about the proper common sense rules of ladder safety?
- Informed about proper power tool safety?
- Working where they are exposed to potential deadly gas?
- Knowledgeable about the latest trends in pulling wire and the potential pitfalls
Personal Safety Products at CapitalTristate
CapitalTristate is an Electrical Distributor in the Mid-Atlantic.