16 Sep 2017 NEC Transformer Installation Course
In this seminar series: Learn how to wire a transformer and get a refresher on the code in this hands-on training course!
10 Contact Hours: This course qualifies for 10 Credit Hours towards CEUs (Continuing Education Units) in DE, VA, and the following MD counties: Cecil (5), Harford, Prince George’s, Queen Anne and Wicomico.
Lunch will be provided.
(10% discount for 3 or more from the same company)
Or, contact us at 301-909-2630 for registration
1/24/19 & 1/25/19
9:00am to 3:30pm Thursday
9:00am to 3:30pm Friday
Capital Electric Hagerstown
12101 Insurance Way
Hagerstown, MD 21740
$299 early bird!
$329 after 1/10
You can purchase the NEC Softbound Edition for a special seminar rate of $89!
• How Transformers Work
• Different types of transformer configurations and their usage
• Temperature Limitations
• Basic Transformer Math
• Basic Concepts of Transformer Installation
• Sizing of Overcurrent devices
• Concepts in conductor sizing and overcurrent device placement
• Grounding of separately derived systems
• Total Transformer Calculations Examples
AND MUCH MORE!
About the Instructor
CapitalTristate (soon to be Capital Electric) is now an International Code Council (ICC) “Preferred Education Provider”. Did you know that our 2017 NEC Analysis of Changes Course is now an ICC approved course?