04 May Generac Power For Profits
Recent inclement weather across the nation has made up-to-date knowledge on generators more important than ever!
Do you have any technicians who need training on:
• The market for residential and/or commercial generators
• The Generac Residential/Commercial product offering and the new developments on the line
• How to determine what size of generator is appropriate
• Understanding load shedding
• Understanding back-up options
• Understanding transfer switch connections
• Site Preparation
• Fuel Considerations
• Back Up Options
• Transfer Switch Connections
• Generator Connections
• Operational Tests & Final Steps
• Sizing the Generator: NEC 220, Part IV
• Various other installation issues
Then, you should have them attend Generac Power for Profits™
These courses are facilitated by Generac factory trainers, and are ideal for your technicians new to generator sales or those technicians that need updating on the current product oﬀerings or features.
The participant will receive various support & take-away materials including a Learner’s Guide, Sizing Guide, and Free On-Line Training Access.
The cost of this course is only $139!
Lunch will be provided.
(10% discount for 3 or more from the same company)
Generators oﬀer a tremendous sales and margin opportunity, and an ongoing service revenue source for your business. Knowing the current oﬀering of generators is the first step to ensuring an ongoing service relationship with your customer.
These 4-hour courses are being oﬀered in the following geographies and run from 8:00am to 12:00pm US Eastern.
Or, contact us at 301-909-2630 for registration
Capital Electric (formerly CapitalTristate) is now an International Code Council (ICC) “Preferred Education Provider”. Did you know that our 2017 NEC Analysis of Changes Course is now an ICC approved course?