12 Dec Grounding and Bonding Seminar
In this seminar series, Wayne Robinson will walk you through the often confusing NEC rules for Electrical Grounding and Bonding to ensure long-term safety and reduced maintenance. Based on the National Electrical Code (NEC).
10 Contact Hours: This course qualifies for 10 Credit Hours towards CEUs (Continuing Education Units) in DE, MD, VA and the following MD counties: Cecil (5), Harford, Prince George’s, Queen Anne and Wicomico.
Comments from our previous session! See what people are saying about Grounding and Bonding with Wayne H. Robinson:
“Very informative, good attention to detail, I really learned a lot”
“Gives a great understanding of grounding examples and calculations and techniques for a lot of different applications”
“Great speaker, very knowleageable”
“Very informative and easy to understand”
“A must-attend course for any electrical professional”
Lunch will be provided.
Or, contact us at 301-909-2630 for registration
2/07/19 & 2/08/19
9:00am to 3:30pm Thursday
9:00am to 3:30pm Friday
600 W. Hamburg Street
Baltimore, MD 21230
$329 early bird!
$359 after 1/24
This seminar utilizes Wayne Robinson’s Grounding and Bonding NEC Seminar Book (provided).
You can purchase the NEC Softbound Edition for a special seminar rate of $89!
• Connections of Grounding and Bonding Equipment
• System Grounding Connection
• Load-side grounding connections prohibited
• Routing of grounded conductors and sizing of parallel conductors
• Main and system bonding jumper
• Separately derived systems
• Building or Structures supplied by feeders or branch circuits
• Grounding electrode system
• Resistance of rod, pipe and plate electrodes
• Securing and protection against physical damage
• Service raceways and enclosures
AND MUCH MORE!
Who Should Attend?
• Qualified Workers
About the Instructor